4. Find a creative project and get started on it! Do you like knitting? How about starting a Winter scarf for yourself?
5. Discover a new warm drink that you can indulge in – my favourite is a mulled spice tea and whenever I sit with a hot cup of that I instantaneously breathe a sigh of relief! Tea, coffee, chai, hot chocolate or mulled cider, as long as its warm!
6. Gather with friends and plan an evening of frugal fun. Get together in a house, bring food, beer and a couple of board games and spend the evening playing together by candlelight!
7. Swap summer cushions for thick woolly winter ones, and put out your warm throws.
8. Add a few Autumn themed movies on to your Netflix watchlist ready to chill on the cold and dark afternoons.
9. Unearth the slow cooker and make a stew, casserole, chilli. Make bulk so you can place it in freezer containers to pull out for a last minute tummy warmer. Want to know how to bulk cook? Check out this post: 14 Tips to Simplify your Meal Planning.
10. Create yourself an Autumnn comfort basket. Add a bar of really nice chocolate, a pretty notebook and pen, a book that you have been longing to read or an old classic. I am currently reading a very seasonal book which I can highly recommend! Everything you need for an afternoon of rest and relaxation.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running AND keep it ad free! Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!