Join our Vision & Goal Setting Masterclass
Do you find yourself setting goals, only to once again be disappointed that you have fallen off the bandwagon and on the path to not achieving them? 80% of New Year's resolutions fail by February - so why not reset your 2018 with this vision & goal-setting workshop?
Uncover your real needs
Sometimes we choose goals as we feel as though it is a social expectation or we may have too many and don't focus on the right ones! Let's fix that.
Create & set personal goals
We will look at multiple aspects of your life, help you select your priorities and then understand your actual goals and the purpose behind them.
Establish an action plan
Select a target date and we will break down each goal into manageable chunks with an associated timeline to make it foolproof!
During this interactive workshop you will:
- receive a vision & goal setting workbook to use throughout the session
- create a vision board & gain knowledge on how to locate your ‘North Star’
- learn how to set S.M.A.R.T. Goals that are attainable.
- learn proven tools and strategies that will help you to stay on course
- create a personalised and detailed ACTION PLAN to reach your most desired goals and aspirations
- select an accountability partner for ongoing support
Ticket price is ONLY £20!
For a special price of £30, you can purchase a VIP ticket where you will receive a follow up coaching call, a special gift and 20% off any of my Simple Joy packages!
Make that New Year’s Resolution stick, no matter what time of the year.
Create the life you want. Create the happiness and beauty you want to see.
Let’s make this your best year yet!
Wednesday 28th February 2018
Elland Wellbeing Centre, 8 Briggate, Elland, HX5 9DP
These meetups are hosted by your Fairy GOAL Mother, Hayley Forster. Hayley is a Stress Management & Lifestyle Coach and owner of Simple Joy. This is an fun, interactive and informal gathering of people who come together to connect and learn from one another.
Refreshments served. Everyone welcome!
For questions about our event or to get in contact with Hayley, email email@example.com