Simple Joy is always looking for more inspirational contributors to join our ranks!
If you love writing, have something you need to tell the world and would like to share your expertise with our audience, we’d love to hear from you.
Please take some time to review this entire page— it should answer any questions you may have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
Guest Post Parameters:
- Guest posts must fit in with Simple Joys brand message of simple living, decluttering, self care and intentional living.
- We have no strict limitations. As a writer we want you to express yourself and your creativity in your way! Everyone is welcome to submit.
In everything we publish we look for:
- Original concepts and compelling arguments – not just how to guides (although these will not be declined if relevant to Simple Joys message)
- Your work needs to be bold, interesting and have a unique voice! Show the real you!
- It must be written for an audience of overwhelmed individuals who are looking for guidance, clarity and hope.
- Article must reflects the writing style/tone of Simple Joy. We aim to be casual, inspiring and helpful.
- We are looking for high-quality writing.
- We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- You may include link backs to your website, freebies or events you would like to advertise (that fit in with the theme of the content and do not appear to be out of context).
- Please email email@example.com with a completed blog post as a Word Doc.
- Send a head shot (if this is the first submission), and any images you’d like us to use within your article.
- Make sure your images are free to use (Name it with the source, for example: Photo 1 – pixabay – If you’re sending more than one photo, please indicate where in the article it should go).
What happens next?
- If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond within 1 week to let you know your article will be published and when.
- Once approved the writing becomes the property of Simple Joy.
- Simple Joy reserves the right to edit where necessary for spelling, grammar and translation purposes. We may also include link backs to Simple Joy content.
- No changes will be committed to without agreement between both parties.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog without reference to our collaboration.
- Once published please share on social media like crazy!