How can we help you?
- tired of feeling overwhelmed and stressed by the amount of “stuff” in your home?
- sick of spending so much of your time cleaning up instead of enjoying your life?
- have you fallen out of love with your home?
- are you finding it hard to let go of unwanted items?
- ready to take charge of what fills your time and your space so you can begin living a simpler, more intentional life?
- ready to give yourself more time, more space and more freedom to focus on what matters most to you?
- not feeling in control of your life?
- feeling like life is at a standstill?
- feeling like there is more to life than what you are living?
- feeling overwhelmed by everyday stresses?
- needing to create more balance and time for yourself and your family?
- Feel as though you are not enough?
- desiring clarity in your life?
Ready to make a change?
No matter your concerns we have options for you, whether it be 1:1 support, group coaching, consultations or independent learning. Browse our services and see what must suits your needs. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to contact me to discuss options.
1:1 in-person and virtual coaching on how to slow down your life in any and every aspect.
We provide workshops on any of our key topics: decluttering, organising, time management, habits/routines
Virtual courses to take in your own time in your own home, with full support and access to my knowledge and advice.
Need some inspiration?
Before you get started on this journey, it can seem scary and overwhelming. Focus on the benefits and how your life will improve and take it step by step. If you need some motivation, check this inspiring TEDx talk by the Minimalists.
- The ‘Clean-as-You-Go’ Principle
- Perfectionism Be Gone!
- Be True to Yourself
- The Art of Taking the Perfect Bath
- Self Care & Love For Your Wellbeing
- When the pressure is on, what do you do?
- Stress & Infertility – it’s a two-way thing!
- The One Thing to Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever
- 8 Steps to a Stress-Free Christmas Dinner
- The Art of Thoughtful Gift Giving